Drone Building and Structural Inspections
Our drone services are provided to clients in South and Central Florida. We are also available to travel with our equipment to clients outside of those areas if required. Our drone services include:
- Exterior up-close view of structural components of a building and roof inspections.
- Tank inspections which include different angles of infrastructure operations.
- Different types of bridges which include standards bridges or overpasses, truss bridges, cable-stayed bridges, or other forms of above ground transportation providers.
- Tower inspections to review aerial repairs of cell towers, radio tower before the project commences.
- A variety of energy source inspections to include solar panels, wind turbines and associated power lines.
- Residential and commercial real estate photography to enhance the sale or purchase of real estate by providing multiple angles and views.
Our clients come from a variety of profession to benefit from our drone technology and what it can achieve for them. It’s easier for these types of businesses to engage the services of a qualified company that is licensed and insured as a professional in the field rather than attempting to perform the work themselves.
At Florida Building Services, we are professionals licensed by the State of Florida as general contractors, home inspectors and underground utility contractors and drone pilots by the FAA.